TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
PLOP! i love how that KTM perfectly stuck his landing!

thanks for sharing your beautiful part of the world

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
Thought you'd all be holed up in a cabin with 10 feet of snow already. Guess I was wrong. Looked like a fun day of riding:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
PLOP! i love how that KTM perfectly stuck his landing!

thanks for sharing your beautiful part of the world

Thought the exact same thing. I'm sure a TW would have cruised on through.

Another great video tiny wheel!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The fatcat actually rides pretty similar to the tw in most respects and did fine. We have about a month or so of good weather left, the late fall is either a gorgeous day like that or painfully cold and rainy, soon time to do some studding of tires. Theres certainly things not so great about living here, but the abundance of trails like this is really pretty extraordinary and something that is easy to take for granted.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Your buds don't mind putting on a show for us, or they just like having a good time! Cool video with some beautiful scenery, too. Looks like mud is a way of life during the summer months in Alaska. Do you ever run into bears or other wildlife on your rides? Thanks for sharing the video, very enjoyable.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pretty unusual to see many critters when riding. most are pretty skittish except moose who you do see a lot of. They more or less ignore people and vehicles. Most of the trail was really dry that day...there was just enough mud to be fun, not enough to be a pain.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
This is...RAD!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts