TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you remember Borneo aka: "The Judge" and his nephew from here on the forum and those of us that rode with them at Moab 2015 and Big Bend 2016...Montezuma and I live somewhat close {60 miles} and have contact with them...although the Judge is seldom heard from these days...being on the Bench and such he likely doesn't want to get to close to us "misfits" ...:D

Anyway Montezuma, one of his dozen or more lady friends, me and my wife, will be attending Weasel's wedding in April at Fort Wayne....Weasel is Borneo's young nephew who, if you remember is a great rider and knows his stuff around the TWs...he and his Michigan Fiance will be tying the knot at a Big Shindig at the Summit City in April and hopefully we can get some decent photos of the Judge and see how being on the Bench rather than addressing same, is working out....

Stay Tuned

Moab KOA Crew.jpg

The KOA Crew from March 2015....

Reddog Paul, Borneo, Weasel, Montezuma, and Hoot....Left to Right...

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
April 14th is the Date....

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
April 14th is the Date....
Maybe pick a different day!?

President Lincoln was shot on April 14th.
The Titanic struck the iceberg that caused its demise on April 14th.
Black Sunday sandstorm created the "Dust Bowl" in the US Midwest April 14th.

Naw, I am sure it will be fine ;)

Tom

·
Registered
19,401 Posts
Best Wishes to The Weasel and his bride.
With the 15th being Income Tax due date I doubt he'll forget his anniversary or the Titanic in years to come.
Raise a toast to Borneo too! Another impressive gentleman from the Hosier State.
Hoot, why don't you make Borneo wear a disguise and smuggle him out west next year for some more motorcyclin'?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Hoot,
What a coincidence. My family and I are at Moab as I type this. We're in the car though as we were in Southern Utah and headed back to WY. I don't think I let you know we moved from Michigan to WY back in August. Hope to see you again somewhere down the trail. Same for Borneo as I met him in Southern Indiana 2 years ago.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Hoot,
What a coincidence. My family and I are at Moab as I type this. We're in the car though as we were in Southern Utah and headed back to WY. I don't think I let you know we moved from Michigan to WY back in August. Hope to see you again somewhere down the trail. Same for Borneo as I met him in Southern Indiana 2 years ago.

Jeff
Jaydub....one of my buddies, who was CEO at a Non Profit that I am board Prez at {Montezuma's sister is one of our employees} moved to Casper back in October...where you at...I plan on hauling the TW out, perhaps this summer....;)

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Retired is so much fun...been so damn busy I have not been here is almost 2 weeks...but thanks to LT and Mel for the Birthday wishes....Hoot is hanging in there, and I will tell "The Judge" and Weasel you guys are thinking of them......hard to believe that it was 3 years ago today we, Weasel, Montezuma, Borneo{The Judge} and Hoot headed west to Moab...where we hooked up with Reddog Paul for 9 days at the Moab KOA....one of the best 10 days of my last 5 or so years....:p

View attachment 164353

1 - 9 of 9 Posts