TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upgraded 2019 Yamaha YXZ1000 -- not your typical "bold new graphics"; nicely done!

This video documents a very impressive list of improvements. Yamaha is killing it with the YXZ! I need one.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you could get a tag for the street it would be even nicer.
I would seriously pay like an extra five to ten thousand dollars for a street legal version. Too bad I'm in Cali...I really should just move somewhere where such things are possible. Plated UTVs and fully legal constitutional carry. Wouldn't that be nice.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That reminds me, I just voted for a Sheriff in my county who strongly supports constitutional carry. He got elected...

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
Utah and Arizona are your best bets for carrying a concealed weapon on your way to the store in your street legal YXZ, followed by Nevada, Texas, Minnesota, Wyoming, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Montana, North and South Dakota, Washington, Minnesota, Michigan, Kentucky, Nebraska, Ohio, Vermont, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Tennessee, and let's not forget Colorado.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've always liked Arizona. The cool thing is, it's right next door :) In fact, my planned route for the upcoming wheeling/camping takes me right to the Western border.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts