TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the time to go do some riding and try the new Go Pro camera ..Im so glad I made it out! Hope you can enjoy this..

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looks like nice riding.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Makes me want to get the hunting gear ready. Enjoyed watching and seeing some of your countryside. Just don't quit now!
Mel

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Nice video. Very smooth. Beautiful area.

Does the GoPro have some kind of stabilization feature? My videos have so much movement. I am constantly looking around, checking my mirrors, trying not to let any cars sneak up on me -- but of course where you were riding that wasn't a problem.

Also it looks like you front brake and clutch lever have suffered a little trauma. As I learned this weekend, that's riding!

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
Enjoyable video. Terrain looks similar to many of the area's I ride in. I've always thought the Go-Pro was the industry standard for action sports. In my opinion they got even better when they reduced the "fisheye", which I thought distorted the video's too much. Your's does a good job. Hope to see more video's of your rides in the future!! Hint Hint.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi elime. actually in some of the other footage I shot I found the same thing you were talking about regarding looking around etc. I think I overdid it in a couple of vids. For some reason I decided to stay steady in this one.. Also "youtube" has a feature that stabilizes the shakiness on videos so that helped even more. As far as the bike I have had it since 1996 and it is completely original(bent levers and all!) LOL I love my TDUB!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts