Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
19,584 Posts
A good vise is so valuable at times. Bolt her down good to table then bolt table down good to mother earth.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Link didn't work...

Edit: second link worked.
Sorry the first link went thru my account, the second is the same vise the picture does not do it justice large heavy and will last me my son and grandson a life time.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
A good vise is so valuable at times. Bolt her down good to table then bolt table down good to mother earth.
My current vise is mounted to a large solid 1/2 inch steel very heavy gas meter support table with 1 1/2 inch steel pipe legs go figure.

·
Registered
19,584 Posts
1/2 " steel table should do the trick quite nicely, beats my wooden shop table on wheels all to heck.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1/2 " steel table should do the trick quite nicely, beats my wooden shop table on wheels all to heck.
I will keep my eye open for a meter table in the metal scrap ben at work like new, I can not figure why some stuff is scraped out. a meter table is heavy duty steel that sits under a large gas meter to support it so you do not get a damaged houseline or gas equipment and it has four pipe threaded couplings for 1 1/2 threaded steel pipe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts