1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Magpul is a great company making high grade products from the simplest innovations... they work!

They are making other products now as well... cell phone protector. Really nice and simple:

Just as with the magazines you can get a good grip. Not rubbery.
IMG_7500.JPG

The little red circle is not part of it... Steelie system but works great with Magpul.
IMG_7501.JPG

As with everything else Magpul makes, Made In America.
IMG_7499.JPG

·
Registered
637 Posts
Magpul is a company which makes products their customers will use. In the shooting sports, particularly precision, iPhone and iPod has a big market and there are ballistic apps which can be used on them which are very popular, along with other add-ons (wind/temp/barometric readers which plug into the phone for when you don't have signal to pull it down from NOAA).

The other thing is standardization also found in Apple products, and the concurrent high market share. No one wants to invest in a mold for a product that a small percentage of the market bares. Guess what the two top players are in 2016? Apple and Samsung.
https://www.comscore.com/Insights/Rankings/comScore-Reports-January-2016-US-Smartphone-Subscriber-Market-Share

If you are so convinced of your phone's worth and the need for a nice case which the market will support at the level of exceeding investment to enter the profit space, you could always just be an American Capitalist and put your risk eggs in that model's basket. Or, you could continue to complain and accomplish nothing.

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
I didn't say that my phone was that great at all. I only bought it because it was the smallest non iphone available with sprint. While I'm sure the iphone's quality is fine, I personally won't buy any more Apple products. The Samsung on the other hand I'm gonna have to pass on.

I'd buy a magpul case if they made one for the phone I have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts