TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my initial post introducing my 3D printed rocker switch mounts, I had several inquiries about a mount that could accommodate a USB charging port/voltmeter. I have since designed one and its listed for sale on eBay. There are 4 models, allowing you anywhere from 0 to 3 rocker switches. The actual outlet unit you'll have to buy separate. Thanks.

Here is the link for the new mounts: Yamaha TW200 12v USB / Voltmeter / Rocker Switch Mount Panel, 4 Sizes, No outlet | eBay
Here is the link for the original mounts: Yamaha TW200 Rocker Switch Mount Panel, 3 Sizes, (Switches Optional) | eBay

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have a link to the USB port? I'd hate to buy one that doesn't fit.
I was actually looking into mounting a USB port today so this is great timing!

Speaking of that, ever mount. a small digital clock?

Sent from the demons in my head

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a link to the USB port? I'd hate to buy one that doesn't fit.
I was actually looking into mounting a USB port today so this is great timing!

Speaking of that, ever mount. a small digital clock?

Sent from the demons in my head
Here is the exact part I ordered. Anything that has a diameter of 1.13" or a little smaller will work just fine. There's a lot of options out there. If you can find a clock that's round I bet it'd fit.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lol I just found out about you on insta. Definitely like how you did it, I currently have pod lights as well as heated grips and my switches are helterskelter on the handlebars.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just bought the populated 3-holer and haven't even mounted it yet now I want this one. For a little futureproofing, any more enhancements coming down the pike?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just bought the populated 3-holer and haven't even mounted it yet now I want this one. For a little futureproofing, any more enhancements coming down the pike?
My apologies about that! I don't have any plans so far. I'm always open to suggestions. I did design a little compartment/lid for a wallet or papers or something, but unfortunately it does not fit well with the front plastic. There's just not much usable space to make it worth it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The mount and switches came in the mail yesterday. Everything looks great, really well made. Cant wait to get installed. Just waiting on the USB socket.
Ordered one with the two switches,dont have any need for switches yet. Nice to know they are there if I do.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Richey, don't know why I didn't think to ask this before. Part suggestion. How about printing up some new elongated TW gas tank pucks for the xt225 4gal tank for those of us who are fabrication challenged but eBay fluent?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Richey, don't know why I didn't think to ask this before. Part suggestion. How about printing up some new elongated TW gas tank pucks for the xt225 4gal tank for those of us who are fabrication challenged but eBay fluent?
That’s a good idea, I just need to get my hands on one for measurements

·
Registered
52 Posts
Got mine. Nice addition.

For those wanting to add a volt meter make sure to order the right one. I got all excited about switches and forked up. Voltmeters don't fit in the switch holes. Totally my bad. 🤬

·
Registered
132 Posts
I ordered one off Amazon, supposedly and updated one with an on off switch. I hope too that its the right one.
But then it wont be the first time.My box of wrong parts is always growing.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Lol I just found out about you on insta. Definitely like how you did it, I currently have pod lights as well as heated grips and my switches are helterskelter on the handlebars.
I converted my 2 stage heated grip switch, pod lights and added a volt meter to mine. I got the heater switch and volt meter off Amazon

Volt meter $8
Heater Switch 2 for $7

I added the pod light switch to my rocker switch mount order on eBay.

Reactions: Terk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ordered the 3 switch flavor... again. I picked up the recommended voltmeter from Amazon and it had me fooled for a spell. I thought it was the wrong one because the digital display wasn't obvious. I was going to return it but then on a whim, I hooked it up to my car battery and the display lit up right where you expect it to be between the usb ports. The display is a bit stealthy and not obvious until lit.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The one I got from amazon has cables to connect to the battery. The cables to connect to the battery were included.The pos. cable has a small glass inline fuse.The volt meter/ usb charger was a small on off switch under the outlet cover. When it gets installed all I need to do is remember to turn it off.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Salabim - do you have a link to the USB/voltmeter with switch? The switch turns the whole unit off?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts