• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You've got to make sure you're logged into your Google account to edit... assuming you have a Google account....

Terrific idea, btw, Point37. I need to find some other TWs here in Cbus...

i'm glad this is taking off

i think TdubOhio is right you should be logged into your google account, good looking out
...the directions in the first post have been updated to reflect

·
Registered
136 Posts
Mod: can we pretty please pin this one? Don't know the rules (might help if i read them i guess
. but this deserves a sticky.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Done. Good idea, but I think Goldenhtr has one setup as well. Perhaps they can be combined and then pinned as to keep the project in front of everyone. Gerry

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Done. Good idea, but I think Goldenhtr has one setup as well. Perhaps they can be combined and then pinned as to keep the project in front of everyone. Gerry
Gerry, the one I had setup that I started back in the old forum days had several hundred members. They ended up making that site a PAY SITE. So I just dropped it. I'm not sure if you can even get to it any more.

Tracy

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
okay, done.

·
Registered
583 Posts
OK I'm in but it sure looks lonely up here.

·
Registered
160 Posts
So awesome, great map!!!! I'm added

And I am the one vote for mashed potatoes sor far

edit-

andrewinpa, welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Placemarks that lack member names will be deleted to keep things clean...if any of these are yours please re-add your placemark, thanks

--i deleted "Placemark 3" on route 99 in BC Canada cause there was no member name cause i figured it was a mistake

--i deleted "Placemark 38" cause it was in the middle of the Gulf of Alaska

--i deleted "Placemark 44" on Route 199, Grants Pass, Oregon...this one popped up again as "Placemark 53" so I assume it's someones...please click edit and add your member name thanks

"Placemark 51" near route 80 in Nevada...please click edit and add your member name thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Added my point.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i don't see the edit button either. ??
you have to make sure you are logged in to a goggle account. as soon as i did that: baam! there it was.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Placemarks that lack member names will be deleted to keep things clean...if any of these are yours please re-add your placemark, thanks...up to 58 member placemarks (including 3 unknowns, see below)

if the below placemarks are someones just add your member name or let me know and i can add your member name for you...if not, they will be deleted, thanks

--i deleted "Placemark 44" on Route 199, Grants Pass, Oregon...this one popped up again as "Placemark 53" so I assume it's someones...please click edit and add your member name thanks

--"Placemark 51" near route 80 in Nevada...please click edit and add your member name thanks

--"Placemark 56" near route 80/95 in Nevada...please click edit and add your member name thanks

21 - 40 of 186 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.