• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
i deleted 3 generic placemarks...i'm not going to bother keeping track of them anymore cause it seems to happen too often...if your placemark is named "Placemark #", it will be deleted...please put your member name in the Title spot and remember to hit save and done...thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well I tried again to put my mark on the map I was probably #44 and #53, I hope it says "Hercanstein" now! I saw another TW200 ride past my house the other day! I hope they are or become a member, and maybe we can ride some trails together! : )B

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Well I tried again to put my mark on the map I was probably #44 and #53, I hope it says "Hercanstein" now! I saw another TW200 ride past my house the other day! I hope they are or become a member, and maybe we can ride some trails together! : )B

yup...you're all set...up to 64 placemarks!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
up to 76 placemarks!...but only 4 in new england...i saw a TW the other day parked in front of a house in my town...i wanted to leave a note with the site on it but i was in a rush

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Interesting. Statistically SoCal should have more TW's than the entire balance of the country combined.

Yet only 3 have weighed in.

Does that mean we've become even more laid back than those NorCal types.

Dat dere iz skeery.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
deleted placemarks 77 and 78...78 was in the gulf of alaska and 77 was in Buxton Oregon...both had no member name...please retag yourself with your member name in the title box like the photo in post #42 shows

·
Registered
156 Posts
Brian W. I live in Oak City, UT. Population 600 or so. Highest TW per capita? 7 TW's

41 - 60 of 186 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.