·
Registered
395 Posts
Done, now us Texas riders need to figure out a group ride. Great idea Point37

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
up to 217...had to go through and delete a couple duplicates and a few people who used their town as the tag title instead of their forum member name...the reason for this is so people can contact other members for rides...if you put up your town name that doesn't really help...add them back if you find that yours is missing

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #147 (Edited)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I put the pin right on top of my house, if you zoom in and do a street view you can see my 60 chevy pu in my driveway. You have to go to the second page of the map to see my pin. Maby I need to park my tw in the driveway so the satellite can take a pic of it:)

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #152 (Edited)
please follow the directions on the first page...people seem to be changing the title and description of the map and not their placemark...do not change the gray highlighted text in the screen shot below

once again...please read the directions in the first post...i had to do this again ^^^^^

·
Registered
52 Posts
Did it when I joined..lonely in south jersey. .lol

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #157 (Edited)
had to delete a few tags where there wasn't a member name...the whole idea is for people to use their member names so other forum members can contact them for a ride...if you just put in your city/town location no one can contact you...tags should at a minimum have the member name (name/handle on the forum) as the tag title and your city/town and state in the description...if you want to add more details in the descripton feel free...please re-add your tag if i deleted yours...remember there is an edit button on the map if you mess up

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
had to delete a few more tags cause it seems like someone got in there and moved some tags by accident into the middle of the ocean...i moved back any of the members who had their town/city, state in their tag description...if they didn't i searched for their profile to see if it was listed there so i could move it back...if i couldn't find it, the tag got deleted...check to see if yours is still in place...and PLEASE READ THE DIRECTIONS AND BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ADD YOUR TAG

·
Registered
107 Posts
Done...I think. Hope I did it right.

We have a Dual-Sport meet-up on Wednesday nights in West/Central Houston if anyone is close by and interested - PM me.

TravelDiva

Dirt Bike Diva pic.jpg

141 - 160 of 186 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.