TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Nice pics of some places I hope to ride some day. Thanks for getting out there and sharing the experience with us.

·
Registered
395 Posts
What was the weather like? How's the rear wheel/tire mod working? Anything you want to change now that you've put some miles on?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weather was cold, but not to bad, stopped a lot to warm my hands. Rear wheel and tire are, so far, doing great. Playing with air pressures on different surfaces. Only thing I've changed so far is the location of the temp gauge.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
For some reason I was thinking Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner here. beep beep!:p Absolutely beautiful area. I'll need to see this place one day. Thanks for sharing and giving me another place to put on the list.

Edit: Little Big Foot, I also notice your lizard sticker. Nice!

·
Registered
602 Posts
For some reason I was thinking Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner here. beep beep!:p
When you approach the Moki Dugway from the bottom it looks exactly like a Wile Coyote video. The road is heading straight into a vertical wall where no road could ever be constructed. But when you get there, there is actually a road. I camped in Valley of the Gods for about a month 7-8 years or so ago. Hiked back into lots of old dwellings.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice! In one of your pics seeing the "little" TW WAAAAAYYY of in the distance, dwarfed by the amazing landscape... Put's it all into prespective very well. Great Job!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Living in western Washington, the most amazing thing I see in most of the pictures is not only the wide open vistas and beautiful landscape, is a blue sky. With the white/gray overhead here a lot of the year and the damp cold, is hard to get out and enjoy a ride. Will be getting ready to do some rides in eastern wa and around the states this year. Hopefully going to visit a lot of parks and stay a week or two in each of them to do some serious exploring around this country. Will be checking in with folks here and there for riding opportunities. Hope to see a lot of you folks on this forum out there doing it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts