TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
If you don't have your ticket yet, stop by one of the motorcycle shops and see if they sell tickets, They are cheaper and it is faster getting in at Tradex.
I usually get mine from Maple Ridge Motorsports. I believe Holeshot in Langley is also selling the discounted tickets. It may not be worth your effort if you come through the Sumas border crossing.
Don't forget to ride your motorcycle and get free parking otherwise it is $6.00 cash only.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks like a nice show.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you don't have your ticket yet, stop by one of the motorcycle shops and see if they sell tickets, They are cheaper and it is faster getting in at Tradex.
I usually get mine from Maple Ridge Motorsports. I believe Holeshot in Langley is also selling the discounted tickets. It may not be worth your effort if you come through the Sumas border crossing.
Don't forget to ride your motorcycle and get free parking otherwise it is $6.00 cash only.
We scurried around last year to find a dealer and decided it wasn't worth our effort to save a couple bucks. I am actually meeting a friend this time and he offered to pick one up for me but i declined in case weather changed or I needed to cancel due to a knee issue I have been having the past few weeks; thought it better to be out a few more bucks at the door than not use a discount ticket at all.

I think this will be my fourth time at this show.... and now that we don't have a show in Seattle, my friends are all starting to join me at this show in Abbotsford. Something fun to do in the winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts