TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted videos and taken a few forum members to this nearby lookout tower. Thought I would share an old newspaper clipping about the tower's past and it's notable staff. VerdiPeak.jpg
Lady Fire Spotter.

·
Super Moderator
1,918 Posts
We visted a couple towers a couple weeks ago.

Sugarloaf lookout.

and Tyee Lookout. No longer used

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Quote "When today's politicians tell us that we need to give up our 2nd amendment constitutional rights in order to appease the enemy, when we are being lead down a path that will give our citizen rights to illegal aliens, when the 5th amendment is ignored and we have no idea who has the authority to put names on terrorist watch lists, no-fly lists or any other sort of black-ball list, then it's time to throw them all out."
Ski Pro3

Preferably wearing a coat of tar and feathers.

·
Super Moderator
1,918 Posts
Quote "When today's politicians tell us that we need to give up our 2nd amendment constitutional rights in order to appease the enemy, when we are being lead down a path that will give our citizen rights to illegal aliens, when the 5th amendment is ignored and we have no idea who has the authority to put names on terrorist watch lists, no-fly lists or any other sort of black-ball list, then it's time to throw them all out."
Ski Pro3

Preferably wearing a coat of tar and feathers.
Works for me. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts