·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My DR 1579824_10201998371952955_1176161594_n.jpg

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice. I love seeing all of these different products and reviews on accessories for these TW's. I have a large budget to dress up the TW I end up buying and I love being able to save money!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. I love seeing all of these different products and reviews on accessories for these TW's. I have a large budget to dress up the TW I end up buying and I love being able to save money!
I looked on craigslist and do not see the two bikes we were talking about. I have a guy in California that wants that skid plate you have first dibs on it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Go ahead and sell it to him. I appreciate the offer.
All the TW's out here on CL are selling quick. I am now down to two local ones. One in N. Tucson and the other in Sierra Vista (he said a guy in Phoenix might buy it). There is one in Holbrook that came up. Kinda nervous that there wont be one available that is decent when I am ready to buy. I'll just have to be patient. Glad we get a lot of them popping up here.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might take it Moab and sale it to one of the guys.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go ahead and sell it to him. I appreciate the offer.
All the TW's out here on CL are selling quick. I am now down to two local ones. One in N. Tucson and the other in Sierra Vista (he said a guy in Phoenix might buy it). There is one in Holbrook that came up. Kinda nervous that there wont be one available that is decent when I am ready to buy. I'll just have to be patient. Glad we get a lot of them popping up here.
soon Yamaha will be having the 2014 clearance sale with no interest you could put down 2000+ and have a very low payment.

·
Registered
173 Posts
That might be an option. I want to pay cash if possible. I did just get approved at Apache Motorcycle for a new Yamaha Bolt. Tempting as it was I need to stick to my guns.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That might be an option. I want to pay cash if possible. I did just get approved at Apache Motorcycle for a new Yamaha Bolt. Tempting as it was I need to stick to my guns.
I did a test ride on the Bolt and that was the best bike I have ever been on. is the Apache in Phoenix? as I see two TW's at the 38 ave and Camelback dealer.

·
Registered
195 Posts
zdiver1, thanks for the link on the guards. Just what I'm looking for!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Don't want to sound like a cheap bastard (OK, I'm a cheap bastard) but it is hard for me to justify the $30 shipping to Canada. Regardless, it still comes in way under the Barkbusters. But is there a Canadian distributor for these guys?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I looked on craigslist and do not see the two bikes we were talking about. I have a guy in California that wants that skid plate you have first dibs on it.
If the two bikes you are referring to are TurboRobs they were still on the Albquerque CL list as of today, and I' m sure he has listed them on Ebay. FYI. He and Kath are on their way to TX via Carlsbad and likely to relist the bikes in DFW if not sold beforehand. Tom

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Not sure I would agree with the "ultra heavy duty" part. I had the dflex guards on my tw and had to bend them back a few times. I have also had the same issue with the acerbis rally guards. The metal is softer than cycra and barkbusters. I have the acerbis multiconcepts on my 690 and they have taken much harder falls with no signs of bending. If you want to get the strongest ones on the market get highway dirtbikes guards. They all do the job of keeping branches and debris off your hands. Different strokes...

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts