TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:tearyeyed: As you all know, Lizrdbrth needs our help and prayers right now.

I am suggesting that anyone who can help a little bit with a donation, to please contact Purple People Eater or Ronnydog for Lizrdbrth's address.

If you can help, please do, and send a love offering their way. None of us would want to be in their shoes right now.

Lizrdbrth has helped us all at one time or another on this forum. Let's pull together and try to help him out please!

* a quote from long ago *

One life to live, twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last.

My donation is going out in the mail today.

God Bless you Lizrdbrth! We love you brother!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Do you know if Liz or Purple have a Paypal account? That might make it easier to make donations without giving out a private address.

jb

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you JB for your interest here in helping. I sent you a PM.

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Ron, appreciate it. Hopefully many will respond to help our beloved brother Russ.

Reactions: r80rt

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Thanks Ronnie and Tommy.

I mailed a donation to Purple this afternoon.

jb

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you JB, I know it will mean so much to them right now.

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Peter, I know it will be appreciated. I can only imagine what they are going through.

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So often, people see someone who needs help and they pray or hope that someone will help them but do nothing themselves. Personally, I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do something to help our beloved brother Russ. He gave so much to us. To me, the time to help is when you see the need.

Let us be men who say: Here I am Lord, send me. You can't outgive God. If you are able this holiday season to help, please do, and send whatever you can. Even a little bit will help Gina during this difficult time.

I personally thank each and everyone of you who have helped or are planning to help.

May God bless you.

Reactions: Dubzha and r80rt

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Until now I did not know that he is so sick. This is so sad.
I wish, that I could give some real help. But the only what I can do is to donate a bit money.

@ Ronnydog
I will send you soon a payment.
I know, it's not much, but every small step is a step forward.

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you MacBig2k1 for your graciousness and help.

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump.

Please help if you can, everything helps. Let our dear brother Russ know you care and please send anything you can during this difficult time. He has helped each and everyone of us on this forum. We owe him.

Please send to [email protected] or contact him for his address and he will get it to Russ & Gina.

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped so far.

We have one chance to help and the time is now.

Reactions: r80rt

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Mario! I know it will make a difference. I can only imagine what Gina is going through. She must be so heartbroken. If our help lifts their spirits and puts a smile on Russ's face, it's all worth it. Russ is such a unique man and you know his info and willingness to help, has helped each and everyone of us on this forum.

Thanks again Mario, it is very appreciated I'm sure.

God Bless you brother!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Donation sent! I hope everyone on this great forum can send them something to show how much we care and appreciate all the time and great advice Russ has given to all of us.

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you Mike so much. It will make a difference. I am so proud of everyone here who is standing in the gap for Russ and Gina and trying to help!!!

God bless you brother !!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts