TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I was out in the field on the tractor cutting grass yesterday, when I looked up and saw a very rare sight, the first I have ever seen in these parts! .................. a white t dub going down the road NICE sight!!
I think I saw the same one. It was like a ghost. It was there then it was gone. Deep in the forest. The rider looked like he was from your part of the world....big and hairy with about size 30 feet. No shoes. In fact no clothes of any kind....

·
Registered
604 Posts
I think I saw the same one. It was like a ghost. It was there then it was gone. Deep in the forest. The rider looked like he was from your part of the world....big and hairy with about size 30 feet. No shoes. In fact no clothes of any kind....
Oh he must of upgraded from his old pit bike.:p

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you guys in southern Idaho are spoiled. I hear you even have tee dubs in the wrecking yards

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I am in Bath, UK and saw a white TDub and a Suzuki look alike, at first I thought it was a TDub.

·
Registered
334 Posts
We've just started getting them here (South Africa) but they're pretty expensive.
I am of the opinion that the TDub is over priced for what it is, but the RV is a little more here.

I like the metal bodywork etc. of the RV, and I love smaller bikes, but that price for a 125cc is a big swing for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts