TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning to ride at Wayne on Veterans day.
Veterans do not need passes this day.
Weather looks like it might be a little wet. Great time for TW. It will be my fourth time there this year and I have not seen another TW. Come out and ride. Let me know we may be able to meet up.

--matt

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
Planning to ride at Wayne on Veterans day.
Veterans do not need passes this day.
Weather looks like it might be a little wet. Great time for TW. It will be my fourth time there this year and I have not seen another TW. Come out and ride. Let me know we may be able to meet up.

--matt
Just ride a few miles north and west to Mercer County and Hook up with Hoot and Montezuma...right up route 33...we will ride with you...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Put 48 trail miles down. Dropped off my riding partners at Monday creek trail head. Went solo back to white oak trailhead.

Long story short. Threw and jammed my chain. Walked over 9 miles in wet moto boots. Riding partners found me near my truck. Loaded up with tools ride double on the back of a Suzuki drz 200. Had to remove the entire swing arm bolt to free the chain. We tried a lot of rocks,logs,and leverage. Could not re align the swingarm. Finally laid it on the right side and it lined up easy. Inserted socket extension, flipped to other side an inserted the bolt. This will be super easy next time. Hopefully not too soon.

We may try to get one more in before the trails close for the season.

Love to check out your side of Ohio Hoot. You know we will have some 60 degree days soon. Keep an eye on the weather I love calling off work.

--matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts