TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,649 Posts
It's such good feeling of accomplishment when you achieve something which you failed at initially.:)

It's such a let down when you fail at something you succeeded at initially.:(

At least you fell in the soft sand and not the lava!:rolleyes:

Hope you didn't get any sand in your underwear!:p

Thanks for sharing...the success and failure.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
I have fallen a time or two myself. Sometimes I look back at the video to try and figure out what went wrong and I can't.

Is that the camera under your chin? What kind is it? In that position it seems to make very nice videos.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have fallen a time or two myself. Sometimes I look back at the video to try and figure out what went wrong and I can't.

Is that the camera under your chin? What kind is it? In that position it seems to make very nice videos.
..Yea I basically decided at the last moment to go down the right hand side of the downhill and turned the wheel too fast..
..The camera mount is the chest go-pro mount.. but you have to jack it up almost as high as your throat to get these shots..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He was riding the front brake which locked the front wheel in the soft sand dumping him .
..Watch the vid.. I wasn't riding the front brake... I tried to turn at the last moment and tried to take the right pathway through which 'no-one had blazed a trail through this season' yet..

·
Registered
232 Posts
Outstanding!! That was fun! I like this poking around kinda riding. Thanks for posting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts