TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
I apologize ahead of time for what I'm about to write. That was too darn funny! Between you and Zolar, you guys are killing me with laughter. There's a few pointers I could give you about trail riding and equipment, but why & I can't. It would ruin the fun I just watched.:D "his mustache gave it away" (age), and "log of death". Over the top funny.

On a serious note, the two-way traffic was dangerous, but none of you're doing.

Anyway, good times. Thanks for making me laugh so early in the day. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Change your front tire! The death wing! Much easier with a k270.

·
Registered
20,369 Posts
Admiral is right, this and ZolarVision are incredibly entertaining, makes me want to find some wet, loamy single track. What is also super is the table of contents so we can quickly revisit the highlights. Great stuff.

·
Super Moderator
5,251 Posts
Dude - pure class - I was cracking up at the 10 minute mark - then it got better ............

Don't suppose I would have done better myself - but really - thanks for sharing .............

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Two words... "DEATH WING"".. Thanks for the laughs.. I also would end up doing what you did... Except you take it sooooooooooooooooo much better than I do. OMM.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think I'm gonna wake up sore tomorrow just from watching that!! Obviously you are much younger than I am. Good on ya....and take the previous advice...dump that front tire soon.;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
LMAO, I was thinking the whole time watching, This is what people think while watching my vids. as I giggled each time he dropped the bike. glad he was not hurt. side note, must shave before each ride.
I apologize ahead of time for what I'm about to write. That was too darn funny! Between you and Zolar, you guys are killing me with laughter. There's a few pointers I could give you about trail riding and equipment, but why & I can't. It would ruin the fun I just watched.:D "his mustache gave it away" (age), and "log of death". Over the top funny.

On a serious note, the two-way traffic was dangerous, but none of you're doing.

Anyway, good times. Thanks for making me laugh so early in the day. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
for as diligent as you were turning the key off... i'm guessing no kick starter. looked like a great day of fun!

i have the same mirror combo, do you find the double take mirror way more buzzy than the stock?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Thanks for the entertainment!
The double take mirrors do have a bit more vibration and I would turn the screw handle to the back so that it does not catch any straps should you go over the handle bars or land on it.
Does the bike have a skid plate?

·
Registered
779 Posts
I love these videos. Reminds me of my first few rides with my totally stock XT350 when I lived in Orgegon. It took me two rides to replace the stock rubber with MT21s. I will say these couple of videos include more crashed than my combined riding career I think!

·
Registered
928 Posts
WOW, I have no idea how you got through so many spills without dropping a few choice words. Bravo for some major perseverance and positive attitude!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
for as diligent as you were turning the key off... i'm guessing no kick starter. looked like a great day of fun!

i have the same mirror combo, do you find the double take mirror way more buzzy than the stock?
I'm not sure. The angle of the doubletake takes getting used to as the mirror is in line with the rest of the body. It sits too close to my liking. I've also noticed that the doubletake is very prone to scratches from my gloves rubbing it. The stock mirror barely shows any scratches with the same amount of glove rubbing. I would like the pros of each mirror design in one package. Maybe someone can fabricate it?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the entertainment!
The double take mirrors do have a bit more vibration and I would turn the screw handle to the back so that it does not catch any straps should you go over the handle bars or land on it.
Does the bike have a skid plate?
The bike has the stock skid plate. The hardest beating that it's gone through aas a rock garden in Bald Eagle state forest, PA.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Hot dam Tamale Ahab! That was entertainment! You learn not to crash (as much) by crashing. Always better when you see you ain't the only
one out there crashing. That man eating log was epic. Stay with with it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts