TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,645 Posts
Looks like a nice rough rocky trail for sure. Yeah, one would want hope and faith on that thar trail. I guess the charity portion would be you leaving body parts around the rocks and left for the buzzards should you not make it:p

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
What a tire shredding trail! I think I saw more signs in that video than in a decade of trail riding here, or were they just grave markers for mere mortals who attempted that trail?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a tire shredding trail! I think I saw more signs in that video than in a decade of trail riding here, or were they just grave markers for mere mortals who attempted that trail?
lol 'grave markers'.. Yeah this is supposed to be a Class II only course.. I guess all the signs are to keep the cagers from rolling off the hill..
In their defense I guess it is kinda easy to lose the trail in some places, but yeah I was thinking the same thing about whether or not they placed enough signs!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I really wish you guys would stop mucking about in MY driveway. B.T.W. the lady driving the mail truck said you need to speed it up She almost rear ended you!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts