TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Um.. Yeah... I don't know what I was thinking on this one.. I knew the right thing to do.. I just didn't do it!
(plus I MAY have been a little hung-over from camping the night before... :icon_shaking2: which may explain why I stumbled into the 'mountain biking area'.?.
I laughed it off in the vid, put this one actually hurt.. I couldn't move my right shoulder for about 20 minutes, and probably bruised a few ribs.. was sore for about a week..
Heres a vid of pain.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OUCH! It does look like an interesting obstacle course.....have you been back?
In the vid I really wanted to do that beginning part, and I almost turned around to do it, that's when I saw the see-saw and figured I would simply, "go over the see-saw and then do the log-thingy".. and we all know how that turned out..
But yeah, I am going back to that place someday soon and going to kick its ass! (or maybe break a limb), either way ill get a video of it..

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
.......................I am going back to that place someday soon and going to kick its ass!....................
I know that feeling! I was on a trail once and I fell and broke my clutch lever. Man, it pissed me off!!! I went to the store and bought a new lever and returned to the trail and rode it 2 more times that day times without incident. It made me feel better. Redemption!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont take things with such good humour. I would have been swearing a blue streak and punching the earth. Thats how I roll.
.. oh yea.. if I left the vid on a few more secs.. it would have been a few gasping groans followed by an incoherent rant of curses and 'pain hiding laughter' with maybe a few kicks of dirt in random directions of my invisible 'pain producers'.. good times, good times

1 - 8 of 8 Posts