TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Where is this at ?
Was there another bike with you?
Fingerless Gloves , nice 4 shooting and nose picking but not so much for motorcycle riding:)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Cool video of some nice trails - I like that view with a GoPro. I'm also curious about the location. Looks like some big country. Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
I'm liking the video's coming in this summer! Good Stuff. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice video. I'm going to take a wild guess and bet that your next purchase for the TW is going to be hand guards.
Sad part is.. I already had hand guards and attempted to put them on before this ride.. but.. the connector was too small, or I was doing something wrong, and gave up because I was already burning light.. After I found this 'little mountain' I really wished I had the right ones..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its central Oregon.. East side of the Cascades..
Im a solo rider.. and Ive been learning the hard way about the problems with that.. ( But I tell some-one the general area where im going and check in as much as possible..)
The finger-less gloves are actually SAP gloves with 1lb of steel in the knuckles.. Theyre ok I guess, despite being cheap an not intended for motorcycle riding..

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Sad part is.. I already had hand guards and attempted to put them on before this ride.. but.. the connector was too small, or I was doing something wrong, and gave up because I was already burning light.. After I found this 'little mountain' I really wished I had the right ones..
I had the same problem, there is another connector that they say is optional, it is needed for the stock bars. There are a few good youtube videos that explain things that the instructions don't, like having to cut the end off the throttle tube.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
bend area? was that the same trail heading back (@ 8:30) or another branch? was pretty established to just dead end.

beautiful plant manzanita

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bend area? was that the same trail heading back (@ 8:30) or another branch? was pretty established to just dead end.

beautiful plant manzanita
It was the end of a cliff.. nothing but drop offs in all directions.. heres a vid of the 'end of this cliff'..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts