TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Me too! I have learned to drive around fallen trees whenever possible since my TrailWacker does not readily loft the front wheel over deadfalls. Nice Video.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
See any critters while on your ride? I'm always on the look out which is why I tend to ride kinda slow.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See any critters while on your ride? I'm always on the look out which is why I tend to ride kinda slow.
Yea.. Ive seen a partridge, a few elk (only females while riding), countless different types of little chipmunk and ground/grey squirrel type things, cottontails, jackrabbits, bald eagles, osprey, coyotes, and once I saw a huge heard of 30+ 'Pronghorn Deer' (they look kinda like antelope), and 1 porcupine that was so huge it literally almost completely covered 1 full lane road..
sadly, I didn't have a camera for most of those shots, and the ones I did were too far off in the distance and the go pro didn't pick them up well.. Theres also some wild birds that live in the upper lakes that will land on your hand and take food from you with no fear.. Im hoping to get a few shots of them this year.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice!
I like the battle with the Tree + Mr.G (Gravity) + the TW vs YOU, it was 3 against one and you still had a killer attitude!
Thanks for sharing, I have a similar ability to step into that ring from time to time.
I remember laying my bike down once in really soft sugar sand and I was the last in the group. I wasn't hurt but pinned real good.
I caught myself snickering and talking to myself. I dug my leg out before they came back to find me there. Good thing too, they might have run me over.

I noticed that "Sasquatch" were absent from your list of critters you have seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts