TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hafa Adai from Guam!

I traded in my 2018 plated/street legal WR250F for a 2018 TW200 a couple of weeks ago. The WR was a beast and I loved everything about that bike, but I just needed something a little more road friendly. The two bikes are night and day with their differences and I'm still getting used to the slow and low life.

Looking forward to what this forum has to offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
maintenance log

- 1st oil change @600 miles (03/02/18)

- Chain clean & lube @650 miles (03/06/18)

- 2nd oil change @972 miles (04/15/18)

- 1st valve check/adjustment @972 miles (04/15/18)

- 3rd oil change @1700 miles (07/12/18)

- 4th oil change @2600 miles (10/13/18)

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Hafa Adai and welcome to the forum!! :D

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So it's Valentine's Day here on Guam and I'm trying to think of something romantic to do with the gf and somehow incorporate the TW into the plan. I could pick her up from school only wearing nothing but my helmet and gloves, or take her somewhere up in the mountains to catch the sunset, or both.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
So it's Valentine's Day here on Guam and I'm trying to think of something romantic to do with the gf and somehow incorporate the TW into the plan. I could pick her up from school only wearing nothing but my helmet and gloves, or take her somewhere up in the mountains to catch the sunset, or both.....
If you do so and she's still your girlfriend after springing for the bail money you'll need after showing up naked at a school, you should probably keep her.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What are everyone's thoughts on K&N oil filters? I've only ever used OEM on the WR. I ordered two on Amazon for about $27 shipped vs paying $40 for one at the local Yamaha dealer.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts