TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a Vstar 1100 shock used to lower my TW200... Shock is in excellent condition. Will lower your seat height about 3 inches... This is a used item... Adjustable... 2005 05 YAMAHA XVS 1100 VSTAR CLASSIC REAR SHOCK SPRING... Selling for $65 tyd... paypal F&F or usps money order accepted... Thanks for looking.... 002.jpg 004.jpg s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Selling a Vstar 1100 shock used to lower my TW200... Shock is in excellent condition. Will lower your seat height about 3 inches... This is a used item... Adjustable... 2005 05 YAMAHA XVS 1100 VSTAR CLASSIC REAR SHOCK SPRING... Selling for $65 tyd... paypal F&F or usps money order accepted... Thanks for looking.... View attachment 197162 View attachment 197164
I had a TW using one of these to lower and it works great! and still has enough spring rate to ride 2 up

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... I paid $85 for this on ebay but have no use for it now. So was thinking to pass on a good deal to someone on the TW Forum... See a few folks using them to lower their TW200... I does work well for the short rider...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shipping to me seems very high. Almost $50 just for shipping... Checked both USPS and UPS... ouch...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Yes, yes I do. With my extended swing arm and the stronger ProCycle spring I can't put both feet flat on the ground.
How do you like your ProCycle spring?
I got an 8.3kg/mm for my DR and it made a huge difference in therms of ride control and load capacity.
I was thinking of getting the 19kg/mm (red one) for the TW because I want to go 2-up...and I'm above 200# alone anyway, so it probably wouldn't hurt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts