TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this bike at my local dealer and something about it just stood out. This bike has a hint of cruiser styling and also has a parallel twin sportbike engine from the Ninja 650 and Versys. Ive always liked the idea of sportbikes with v-twin engines too.

·
Registered
667 Posts
ooh i like that. and not too expensive either.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still like my TW200. Rode with a buddy tonight. He was on his Ninja 300 and getting jealous of me jumping my TW and riding on trails and squeezing between nooks and crannies of downtown Rochester, NY. He and his Ninja bailed out of all the "light dual sporting" and i had to wait for him to take the long, safe route to many destinations.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Touting 2 different handle bars and 3 different seats? Thats funny. Look at the rear blinkers at about the 1:20 mark.................... :) Ill pass and stick with my American V Twin.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I'm not a fan of cruisers either, but this is one I could recommend to a friend who needed a bike with a lower seat. I tend to think cruisers are all about show and not much else. This one proves you can have both. 'Course so does the Ducati Diavel, but it's 3x the price. ;)

Rob

·
Registered
52 Posts
I also was excited to throw a leg over it. 61HP at the wheel , under 500 pounds, essentially a disguised naked bike with impressive numbers and engine. Overall it is a very versatile machine.

So riddle me this: With all the research they did, why not allow the seat to have an adjustable vertical position as well as horizontal? Why not put decent suspension on it?
Entry level pricing equals entry level features.
Howard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts