TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVlbiJBZMaI&hd=1[/media]

Having never written science fiction, I could make up a 'religion' that would make sense, unlike L. Ron Hubbard.

·
Registered
9 Posts
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVlbiJBZMaI&hd=1[/media]

Having never written science fiction, I could make up a 'religion' that would make sense, unlike L. Ron Hubbard.
Hi Friend,

Not sure what to think about your new vid on TW 200 Forum....But I'm not sure about a lot of things !! But you should know that.........I bought my new 2012 TW only after watching your video of your new TW "Sadie" and how much fun you were having. No Joke, I do not exagerate. I saw your video and literally went out the next day and bought my bike. I love your stuff man. Sorry I'm not more articulate right now. Am over tired and have a few too many beers but ...Only have love and respect for the ICPchad Man.

Take care, Will

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Friend,

Not sure what to think about your new vid on TW 200 Forum....But I'm not sure about a lot of things !! But you should know that.........I bought my new 2012 TW only after watching your video of your new TW "Sadie" and how much fun you were having. No Joke, I do not exagerate. I saw your video and literally went out the next day and bought my bike. I love your stuff man. Sorry I'm not more articulate right now. Am over tired and have a few too many beers but ...Only have love and respect for the ICPchad Man.

Take care, Will

Will, thanks so much for the comments. I appreciate hearing from you. This video is a spoof, just being goofy.

How's your TW? I have a special love for this little bike, no matter what other bikes someone has, everyone should have at least one TW in their life. ;-) In fact, I'm looking at another 2011 that's sitting here in Owen's Cycle Center still new, so it won't be long before I'm back with another duel sport. And even with all the other bikes I've ridden, I'm still considering getting another TW as my next duel sport.

Thanks again for watching.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts