TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Keith,

I've considered becoming a Ural wannabe, but have been afraid to take the plunge. How about sharing some pics and your thoughts/experiences with yours?

(Should probably start a new thread, huh?)

Brian
Ah I can do better than that, try these links they are my Ural group up here in Maine I am sure you will enjoy. Urals and Tdubs have a lot in common they are both odd slow and way too much fun

Motorcycle camping in the blizzard | Bennett There Done That

VIDEO: How to fix a motorcycle with a beer can and not hit a moose | Bennett There Done That

and my bike sunk
Motorcycles do not float | Bennett There Done That

Reactions: r80rt

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Don't have any pic's of my old Ural, but I had a ton of fun on it, I want another one!

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Oh great, thanks Keith!

Like I don't already waste too much time on the TW forum, now I have more stuff to keep me up at night ;).

Just kidding, I am looking forward to reviewing these.

Thanks again,

Brian

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since the purchase of my Ural, I have used it everyday as my primary transportation I have no cage vehicle. My daily commute is 50 plus miles per day round trip. I haul 7 bags of wood pellets in the side car for my once a week pick up ( pellet stove heated garage/man cave ). I am in the process of setting up a new trailer to tow behind the Ural 40" x 42". The Tdub will be used as my alternate mode of transportation. I want to bed liner the whole Ural in the spring so the Ural will be out of use for some time and there is no way I can go back to riding to work in a car or truck.
My wife has a car which I am forced to ride in on occasion. :mad:
This is a great forum with good guys I have been just kind of lurking while I decide just what my next bike was going to be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts