TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those that would like to participate in the group buy, you need to contact me at [email protected] or by phone at (803)237-2337 so I can get a list to SeatConcepts. I need to have your:

Full Name-

Height-

Weight-

Email address-

Postal address-

Telephone number-

What kind of cover you would like-
Example:( http://seatconcepts.art.officelive.com/aboutus.aspx ).

I have been told you can have two vinyls per seat. For example, gripper on the top and carbon fiber on the sides.

I need to have everyones information on Thursday, November 17th so I can get them in to the company by Friday, November 18th. Invoices will then be sent to you via email from SeatConcepts.

Pictures will be posted at the end of this week!

I look forward to hearing from all you guys!

Jordan Fletcher

(803)237-2337

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please continue to send your orders to [email protected]. Hopefully I can get everyones orders in by the end of the week so we can have our new seats the following week

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a picture of the Seat Concepts NEW TW200 CUSTOM SEAT FOAM!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just emailed Robert at seat concepts and he suggested cutting a groove to accomodate my tailbone injury. Hes even willing to do it for the group price:)

Robert seems very professional... Tailbone needs help and he seems to know his stuff... so im in!

Jdubsc- ill pick a vinyl asap and email you with my order. Thank you for arranging this!

I used to work in a shop that did some vinyl work- no stitching or anything but they have the good staple guns so if anyone near valley stream ny needs a hand wrapping their seat fabric, let me know.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The final product is in! Below is the foam covered with embossed vinyl on top and black vinyl on the sides.

All orders need to be submitted to [email protected] by 12:00 p.m. Friday, November 18th.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The embossed with the plain vinyl (smooth) sides was what I was thinking of too-

Do you guys think gripper top is going to be a very useful thing when riding off road (which i do more of than road).

I just figured if the Yamaha seat wasn't too slippery, why go for something w potential for friction?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For those of you that cannot decide on which cover to get, I figured I would put them both up her to make it a bit easier.

This is the embossed TW200 seat with black vinyl sides

This is the gripper seat with carbon fiber sides from a different bike for reference only!

·
Registered
866 Posts
The embossed with the plain vinyl (smooth) sides was what I was thinking of too-

Do you guys think gripper top is going to be a very useful thing when riding off road (which i do more of than road).

I just figured if the Yamaha seat wasn't too slippery, why go for something w potential for friction?

Thoughts?

A gripper seat is the biggest hop up that can be done to a motorcycle. Better than any pipe or silencer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Biggest hop-up? Really? I guess it makes sense. I did have to fight to stay on the bike a couple times recently... The low seat height means less weight on the pegs so lss stability in terms of staying planted in the saddle. Am i on the right track?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm in. BTW, they do ship to Canada USPS, for $31.20.

$143.00 for the U.S. and $159.20 for Canada

Hopefully invoices will be sent on Friday! Get in on this group-buy and save $32.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Biggest hop-up? Really? I guess it makes sense. I did have to fight to stay on the bike a couple times recently... The low seat height means less weight on the pegs so lss stability in terms of staying planted in the saddle. Am i on the right track?

Years ago, when I was racing motocross, I got a gripper seat and immediately moved up one class. The reason why is because I could stay in the right spot in the turns.

On the TW, you're exactly right. In any kind of off road situation, the gripper seat will help. Especially on up hills and off camber situations.

·
Registered
130 Posts
To those that would like to participate in the group buy, you need to contact me at [email protected] or by phone at (803)237-2337 so I can get a list to SeatConcepts. I need to have your:

Full Name-

Height-

Weight-

Email address-

Postal address-

Telephone number-

What kind of cover you would like-
Example:( http://seatconcepts.art.officelive.com/aboutus.aspx ).

I have been told you can have two vinyls per seat. For example, gripper on the top and carbon fiber on the sides.

I need to have everyones information on Thursday, November 17th so I can get them in to the company by Friday, November 18th. Invoices will then be sent to you via email from SeatConcepts.

Pictures will be posted at the end of this week!

I look forward to hearing from all you guys!

Jordan Fletcher

(803)237-2337

[email protected]

I'm in ... sent my info. Hopefully we can get the 20 order discount !!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Info sent! Gripper/carbon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts