TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says I want a TW right deal would be worth east coast or mid west drive. I see a few on line for 36 or 42 hundred not sure whats up with that but for that amount I will do the 2021 at 4500 and pay dealer cost doc and prep fee if need be. I have been riding 55 years and have had many bikes and there is a couple in the stable now. I just sold a BMW R1150GS and when the price is right things sale. If you have been advertising for 8 months its probably not for me.

Looking forward to joining the T-Dub club.

Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where are you located? Looking to sell mine soon in south Florida area. Has a few mods, just had issue with a parasitic battery drain that I found the culprit (poor connection in harness). New tires, lithium iron battery, has Chinese carb - but comes with original along with new plugs, and spare oil filter. Shoot me a PM, 2010 with super low miles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Close to Macon Georgia.
Where are you located? Looking to sell mine soon in south Florida area. Has a few mods, just had issue with a parasitic battery drain that I found the culprit (poor connection in harness). New tires, lithium iron battery, has Chinese carb - but comes with original along with new plugs, and spare oil filter. Shoot me a PM, 2010 with super low miles.
I would recommend watching FaceBook Market Place if possible. I scored a '17 with 300 miles for 3100 yesterday. 1 hour from my house.
Yes I am watching Marketplace man sounds like you got a killer deal.

Went to a dealer yesterday wanted 5660.00 out the door for a 2021 Tags taxes dealer fees shipping. what shipping its on the floor?:unsure:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yamaha dealer locator

Have you thought about going to Yahama's website to find the dealers around a given city/state/zip so that you can call them and/or check the inventory on their websites to see what might be available? These are the dealers that came up when I put in my zip code and I had no idea there were so many around me (I live close to the "1" pin on the map).

Not sure how much that'll help, but its a start, I guess. Good luck on the search.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Yamaha gave me a few 2020s and 2021s on their site most were 100 dollars different between the two. One dealer in Fayetteville Georgia 45 minutes away has one i drove over his price was $5660.00 out the door.
Yamaha dealer locator

Have you thought about going to Yahama's website to find the dealers around a given city/state/zip so that you can call them and/or check the inventory on their websites to see what might be available? These are the dealers that came up when I put in my zip code and I had no idea there were so many around me (I live close to the "1" pin on the map).

View attachment 208103

Not sure how much that'll help, but its a start, I guess. Good luck on the search.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First let me say thank you for all the help and advice!

So back home just now after a 1hr trip to Grant Park in Atlanta and brought this puppy home.
2014 with mods and original parts.
900 miles one owner bought new now starting a family so let it go a member here from back then.
A large tote and two boxes of parts new front tire and tube not installed yet. Two Primus Fuel Bottles and much more.

Here in all its wet glory....... I am in the club!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts