TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for rear foot pegs and brackets for my 2013 TW. Just in case the wife want to go for a scoot. Otherwise I'll take them back off. Thanks.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I am looking for rear foot pegs and brackets for my 2013 TW. Just in case the wife want to go for a scoot. Otherwise I'll take them back off. Thanks.
I have an extra set of passenger pegs and brackets that I can send to you. Price of shipping and they are yours. Pay it forward. Cheers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an extra set of passenger pegs and brackets that I can send to you. Price of shipping and they are yours. Pay it forward. Cheers.
That sounds great. Let me know. PM details. Thank you man.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey Jeephead,
Just in case your wife decides that she's not gonna get on that super fast machine of yours with you, I'll take those rear foot peg assemblies if you plan on removing them. I too am looking for a set.
Scott

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Jeephead,
Just in case your wife decides that she's not gonna get on that super fast machine of yours with you, I'll take those rear foot peg assemblies if you plan on removing them. I too am looking for a set.
Scott
She is still thinking about it, Lol. It is a lot lower that the R1150GS we had. That one she did not like at all.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts