TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for nice 2014 or 2016 fuel tanks & any TCI Skid Plate assemblies all or part

If you are swapping your oem tank for a Clarke etc I am looking for 2014 or 2016 (Blue) fuel tanks 49 state of Cali models ok

I also want a TCI Skid Plate assembly and will pay top dollar for an NOS setup but any or all used components also wanted

Pls PM me for a fast reply Thanks
tcioutofbox.jpg SAM_5977.JPG 2016-TW-Tank.jpg

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good luck man, i searched for a long time for my tci setup. But it was worth all the looking. Keep an eye out on eBay, that is where i got mine, it was like new, but the seller did not even have it listed as a TCI, it was just TW skid plate or something like that. Others still saw it, and like you said, i still paid top dollar for it, but I love it. Just wish i could find a oil cooler setup that will work with it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
There was a guy selling off his 2016 surface parts as he was building his own, not sure if I can find the thread but it was about a month ago I think. Give me a minute and I will try to find it for you.

edit; here is the ad I saw, but not for tank, sorry...thought it was. But you should PM Jon just in case he changes it out.
http://tw200forum.com/forum/tw200-classifieds/20101-parts-sale-2016-a.html

I did read where someone on here may change out her new 2016 tank for a "pink" tank.....but I think her asking price was something like around the $5k mark??? ;)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Just bought a 2016 brand new and will be looking to replace with a clarke tank (hoping xt350/natural, if I can scroll through the mods and feel comfortable enough with it).

If you are still looking in a week or two, would be happy to assist you with the 2016 tank.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Just bought a 2016 brand new and will be looking to replace with a clarke tank (hoping xt350/natural, if I can scroll through the mods and feel comfortable enough with it).

If you are still looking in a week or two, would be happy to assist you with the 2016 tank.
No problem I'm not in any hurry and the line of Clarke naturals are a great choice

I just realized I have a Clarke natural (TW200 style) on my new 2014 I will not be needing and it has the optional Blue billet cap
SAM_6230.JPG

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey PlacerLode, I have an 2014 that I am currently modding on. Haven't done so yet, but will be changing out my tank very soon for a Black Clarke. Not sure what is a fair price for one of these or if it would be cost effective sending to your locale. Will have other parts also, doing/ going for a dirt/ hollow mod look. Shoot me a line if interested. Aloha! ....renny

p.s. maybe we can do a swap/ partial swap for one of your SC seat kits?????

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Excellent I will be through Kaneohe at least 4 times this fall and winter staying at Sharks Cove Pupukea so I can haul parts back in my luggage for nothing. I'll have to thoroughly rinse the tank with hot soapy water but thats doable so keep me posted thanks

Yes SC seat kits etc, kick starter kits, Ricochet skid plates, DMO pegs, I have it all up for trading

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I have a near perfect 2006 tank with just a few very light surface scratches but no dents or rust. I also have a brand new never installed Clarke XT350 Natural tank. $200 for each plus shipping if interested.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a near perfect 2006 tank with just a few very light surface scratches but no dents or rust. I also have a brand new never installed Clarke XT350 Natural tank. $200 for each plus shipping if interested.

GaryL
Great price on both that Clarke should sell today I'm too cheap to pay $200 on an oem tank(I might buy a 2016 for that) but I would want at least that much if I had a mint one to sell lol

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Great price on both that Clarke should sell today I'm too cheap to pay $200 on an oem tank(I might buy a 2016 for that) but I would want at least that much if I had a mint one to sell lol
I highly doubt either of my tanks will sell here at all but I did buy both from members here for the exact price I am asking. On Ebay in about another month I will let the bidding decide what they are worth.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump my old wanted thread I'm still 5 years plus searching for a TCI skid plate to model a possible new clone

And any 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 gas tanks always wanted I'll pay cash or credit on other TW ADV stuff you may desire

I'll buy all years of TW gas tanks that are straight and rust free all years

also need rear shocks with yellow or black springs 2001 to 2019

1 - 18 of 18 Posts