TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for an OEM 2018 TW200 Fuel Tank so if you swapped out with a Clarke or XT350 etc I'd love to buy or trade for your OEM tank I'll provide a prepaid postage label for you to mail it to me

I'm loving the 18' colors and will order the plastics as soon as Partzilla has them available

I also have like new blue and black fenders I'll trade for the 2018 plastics

I'm always looking for the Blue 2014 and / or Blue 2016 OEM Gas Tanks as well

Cash paid or I have new MSR skid plates $89 ($99 in Gold) New DMO footpegs $75 a set delivered, Factory TW200 Service Manuals Genuine Yamaha $69 delivered and of course Seat Concepts TW200 seat kits in Gripper Top or All Carbon Fiber for sale or trade towards your OEM take off Gas Tank

·
Registered
445 Posts
Babbitt’s has the 2018 plastics in stock and the tank is just painted black with decals on the side. I found the decals available somewhere but i don’t see them on Babbitt’s site so it might have been elsewhere. I debated changing my ‘05 to that color scheme for a while but decided not till I see the plastics in person to see how they look in real life. https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/59b01b8787a86610ac04ec2b/fender

1 - 3 of 3 Posts