TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
I'll be bringing a 2022 TW with 132 miles from Spokane to Prescott AZ leaving around August 5th from Spokane I'm paying a premium price for a premium TW I planned to use myself but might be available for others to acquire

·
Super Moderator
15,703 Posts
Yo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
daveandrew50012, can you tell me where you live? Posting "Yo" and asking the OP to send their request to trent%$&[email protected]#@gmail.com doesn't sound legit above-board proposition and sounds like a scam. Prove to me you're not a scammer and maybe, just maybe, I won't push the banhammer button. I'll give you a moment to reflect on this and provide an appropriate response.
Signed, one of the forum moderators who's watching this!

·
Super Moderator
15,703 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Robinson is real I buy my parts from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robinson may "be real" but you and he completely disregarded the request in my original post -- it was for a 1) 2020+ model, and 2) near Denver. Your friend "Trent" offered to sell me a 2017 model in Houston, TX. I'm not sure how that is relevant to my request.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
because delivery with $6 diesel is not a common happening on this forum or anywhere else lol

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
It wasn't me! My TW near Denver is NOT for sale...

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Registered
405 Posts
If you're willing to drive to CA and you use FB.

Like Brand new 2022 TW200 with about 45 miles on it not 300 miles, has Pegs (installed) and a switch for led pods, led light pods (not installed yet) and battery tender (dealer installed) absolutely flawless condition. Let me know if you have any questions. Located in Clovis California

1 - 11 of 11 Posts