TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get stickers for the side panels that say Electric? I'm looking for a 92 model which was a dark pink, magenta color. Other colors could work possibly.

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
There are some available, not sure in your color though. I don't know the link, but hopefully someone will come along and have it. This topic comes up once in a while , so I know there are "some" out there. Sorry I couldn't help though.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
kZ900.COM I got a few for my 89 but they were a match for my bike. I'm sure if you search the internet you'll find em.....

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
San Jose Yamaha dot com lists the emblems in the parts fiche. Parts number 3AW-21782-30-00 and cost $5.55 each. Please post if they are available and if you get them. Tony

·
Registered
567 Posts
I wonder which ones are rarest?, I know in 1990 they made some white lettered ones with orange outlines and gray background. Plus, the purple edition must be rare , I never seen the electric stickers for that model

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
I looked up the decals for 1990 and they list two @ $10.34 each.

In the description it is listed as "UR FOR YB" and the other is "UR FOR BGS 1" I wonder if that is the color code or what? And just because they are listed are they really available?

·
Registered
567 Posts
UR= original, YB=Yamaha black, BGS= blueish green solid #1, This usually refers to the fuel tank color for identification purposes, not the color of the actual part, hence the "for". Both of those electric decals are discontinued, sometime they still leave prices up, if you try to order, they'll either tell you it's NLA or your order will be back-ordered. Any cosmetic items pre mid 90's, You'll want to call and check (make them check availability) before you hand them any cash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts