TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
683 Posts
I’m sure Randy still have that to part out ,I got some part from him some few days ago and that was also among what he as for sales you can check via email [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SCAM ALERT? MODERATORS? USER JUST JOINED 2 hours ago?!

(Sorry if I’m wrong, but man - this seems highly SUSPECT).

·
Super Moderator
15,573 Posts
I’m sure Randy still have that to part out ,I got some part from him some few days ago and that was also among what he as for sales you can check via email (Removed information by moderator).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your response in this thread is typical of a spam/scam-type attack. If your reply was not a spam/scam attempt please explain. If I don't hear back from you within 24 hours you will be banned from this forum site.

·
Super Moderator
15,573 Posts
SCAM ALERT? MODERATORS? USER JUST JOINED 2 hours ago?!

(Sorry if I’m wrong, but man - this seems highly SUSPECT).
If you suspect a scammer in the future, click the 3 dots in the upper right of a post and then click the "report" and report the suspected scammer/spammer. We mods don't always catch these if not reported. At the very least PM one of the mods so we can review and take any action if required.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2004 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
683 Posts
If you suspect a scammer in the future, click the 3 dots in the upper right of a post and then click the "report" and report the suspected scammer/spammer. We mods don't always catch these if not reported. At the very least PM one of the mods so we can review and take any action if required.
Thanks.
Will do. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
I'd buy direct from ProCycle they are great people to deal with and I like an excuse to stop by their shop / store there seems to always be something cool going on in or around the facility on western Oregon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts