TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure this is spitting in the wind but just in case anybody has one lying around I need(s)

Wanted ProCycle Red Rear Spring & 70kg Front Springs

WTB; ProCycle wide pegs

WTB; TW200 Frame 2001 or newer no title needed it will be used as a jig

WTB; New rear sprockets 47 tooth or lower with 40 to 45 being the sweet spot

Cash or Trade for TW Farkles

·
Registered
1,965 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Springfield Oregon I love that place I could hit Cabellas and ProCycle in the same shopping spree

It's a good thing I don't get a price break otherwise they would get many thousands of my dollars !!!

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Alrighty I took your guys advice and stopped by ProCycle in Springfield Oregon today! First I have to say what a nice helpful bunch everyone I met and talked to on the phone and through emails was! Cool shop with lots of fantastic farkles and they really went out of their way to make a killer deal on all the stuff I wanted and I even found some CJ Designs billet foot peg extensions (for Mk3 Pivot Pegz)that I was having a tough time locating. I no longer need Red rear springs or front TW springs I'm now well stocked. Moab next time will be a much improved ride thanks to ProCycle !!!

Picked up some of the ProCycle custom foot peg brackets that allow the use of common YZ and WR pegs so I can try on a set of Raptor Titaniums & Pivot Pegz with CJ Designs long extensions

I even lost some weight while I was there but mostly in my butt cheek right where my wallet was :) was a great deal though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts