TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
any swing arm will fit, gives you 30+ yrs to choose from.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Stay up with ebay ads, non BIN ads for tw swingarms go as cheap as $50 most of the time, I have bought a few my self. There is some guys that are buying and giving a quick coat of paint to look new to make a buck so look close as you need a nasty cheap one anyway.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stay up with ebay ads, non BIN ads for tw swingarms go as cheap as $50 most of the time, I have bought a few my self. There is some guys that are buying and giving a quick coat of paint to look new to make a buck so look close as you need a nasty cheap one anyway.

Thanks for the tip, I'll look on ebay.

I go dirtbike camping and load the suitcase down. It gets heavy (maybe 50 lbs?), and she wants to flip going uphill with all that weight so far back. I figure if I can get the wheel under the suitcase, she'll be unstoppable!

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Thanks for the tip, I'll look on ebay.

I go dirtbike camping and load the suitcase down. It gets heavy (maybe 50 lbs?), and she wants to flip going uphill with all that weight so far back. I figure if I can get the wheel under the suitcase, she'll be unstoppable!

Re-post the pic from advanced mode, i'm sure most want to see it. Pics posted from quick reply box do not work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts