TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone sitting on a set of these that are collecting dust? There's really nothing on the market that compares....PM me or reply if you've got a set you want to unload. I'm considering going to a metal fab shop and seeing if they can recreate these, but I'd much rather get a set from the source!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM the man himself. IIRC he said he might start making them again.
Yeah I started with a PM,but no reply in the last week. Hoping Tinman comes back to life with production and I can just get a set straight from the source! But I also though there may be a chance there's a set laying around in someone's garage that aren't getting the love they deserve!

I'm also thinking of going down to a local fabricating shop and having them try to replicate a set if I can't find any through the forum.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would like a pair of the tin man's panniers. When I finally got around to looking for something that would work and not take me to the poor house he had stopped making them. Keeping fingers crossed they make a come back.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've got one of his rear racks with the built in panniers. From what I understand it was off of his personal bike. By far the best design I've seen for the TW.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Here are some pics of Tinman's rack with built in panniers. The rack bolts into your passenger footpeg bracket, so I welded new peg brackets just forward of the old. I really like how close it tucks around the bike, and it seems like it would carry 1.2 bazillion pounds.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts