TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a TW 200 in Wisconsin... I bought one a few years ago and sold it, ever since I regretted doing so. If you have one or find one, please let me know! Thank You!!! I have cash in hand.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am looking for a TW 200 in Wisconsin... I bought one a few years ago and sold it, ever since I regretted doing so. If you have one or find one, please let me know! Thank You!!! I have cash in hand.

A month or so ago, I saw a newer one at The Toy Shop in Eagle River 715-479-9090. Doubt that they still have it as they go fast up here. Heck, if I had the money I would have bought it just to have another one!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I SAW A 2002 XT 225 A FEW MILES NORTH OF THERE LAST WEEK END ABOUT 5000 MILES ON IT PRETTY CLEAN MIGHT BE CHEAP IT IS FALL MIGHT B MOTIVATED SELLER NOT A DUB BUT CLOSE

·
Registered
70 Posts
My father lives in central Wisconsin. I'm planning a trip to visit sometime in October, and have a TW I plan to sell. I could bring it with me if there is really that much demand for a TW there.

John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW! I'm surprised with all the responses! Thanks everyone! I ended up driving to St. Louis 8 Hrs away to pick up a 2008 for only $1,900. Put over 150 miles on it today already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts