TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings--

I just bought a 2001 TW and am having fun with some suggested mods. from the great info. on the Forum: kick starter, Cyclerack and now thinking of doing the XT350 tank conversion.
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Hi Rocky,

Welcome to the forum!

I have a really nice blue XT350 tank. It has the stock paint with some slight evidence of where the original stickers were. It has a number of small paint chips and light scratches and one small ding on the left side. The inside is pretty much pristine with no evidence of any rust that I could see. Comes with a nice chrome cap and petcock included.

I have decided to go with a natural colored plastic tank and will not be using this tank. Let me know if you are interested.

Brian

100_4100.JPG

100_4101.JPG

100_4099.JPG

100_4092.JPG

100_4096.JPG

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian--

Thanks for the reply. The tank looks great. let me know the price, shipping, etc. and we should be able to set up a deal. I am in Colorado waiting for the next snow storm.

Jim

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
a california tank no less... oops the OP is from colorado.... that extra hose just forward of the petcock is for the cali charcoal canister. you can just vent it or cap it and you're good to go.

brian's parts locker never ceases to amaze me.

·
Registered
20,367 Posts
That is one very nice tank, I should have done all my shopping at Brian's.:p
That should give Rockytrails the range he needs to explore the Rockies.
Search the forum archives for XT350 tank installation threads, the few challenges involved with mounting are well addressed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts