TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a Turn Signal Switch for my 09 Tdub. I put her down in the sand and I think sand got lodged inside it and bent something. It still functions but in order to turn it off i have to barely push the oposite direction (which can get kind of dangerous, looking down after the turn).

Any way, Pm me or email me [email protected]

·
Registered
19 Posts
If it is still the same design as my '87 then it should be an easy fix without having to buy anything. It is a pretty simple design inside. I'm sure you could bend the parts back to get them functioning like new again. My switch was loose a while back so pulled it apart, lubed up the parts and used a little bit of locktite on the threads. My challenge has been a missing thumb tab from the end of the turn signal switch. Used a couple different things that worked but never lasted like the original. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, sorry I didnt realize anyone reponded. I had opened it up when it first happened and couldnt find anything out of the ordinary. I found one on amazon for 15 bucks and honestly i like it more than the stock haha. and it just so happens to be the same one golden.

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts