TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

New to the forum and am looking to get a used TW200. I remember learning on the bikes at the MSF courses and have always wanted my own. Budget is tight so just wanted a clean running TW, year doesn't matter, miles don't matter as much either.

Couldn't find anything on CL in the area or on ebay..

**Found One.. See Picture Below**

·
Registered
572 Posts
Be patient; one will show up. What with winter coming on, and this crappy economy; people will be selling off their summertime toys.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Actually, in Chicagoland, TWs rarely show up on Craigslist. I see maybe one or two a year and they don't last long. Patience and persistence is key with CraigsList. It's why I decided to purchase new. Not trying to bring you down, just letting you know you really need to keep your eyes open in Chicagoland.

Dan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, in Chicagoland, TWs rarely show up on Craigslist. I see maybe one or two a year and they don't last long. Patience and persistence is key with CraigsList. It's why I decided to purchase new. Not trying to bring you down, just letting you know you really need to keep your eyes open in Chicagoland.

Dan

I saw a 2010 with less than 200 miles for like $2900, but I prefer something older and less expensive as I'd like to work on something in the winter for fun. But i'm def keeping an eye out. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot to update this but I did find a 2008 TW with about 10K miles for a great great price! Here is a photo:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Very nice. Looks dang near new. Gongrats on the new bike. We ought to hook up for a ride sometime in the Spring/Summer. 50 degrees in Chicagoland today and am riding mine. Tomorrow too. Enjoy yours.

Dan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good. I just winterized it last weekend.. but now I hear its going to be 60 tomorrow.. do'h

Very nice. Looks dang near new. Gongrats on the new bike. We ought to hook up for a ride sometime in the Spring/Summer. 50 degrees in Chicagoland today and am riding mine. Tomorrow too. Enjoy yours.

Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts