TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted:TW200 in or near Massachusetts**found one***

Hi,
I live in North Central Massachusetts and I'm in the market for a used TW. I'm willing to travel around New England if the bike and the price are what they should be.
Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Does it need to have a title, I have a rebuildable but running TW here in VT that i could part with. (1 of 3)

·
Registered
736 Posts
hey I happened to see an older one in Essex today..it had the 'Trail Way' decal on the tank so I think that's an early model. The guy came out of an apt complex and was scootn up Suzie Wilson near Lowes. looked like he was in a hurry ,cutting thru traffic like he had a race bike...bahahah

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks. I emailed last night but no response yet. That's been most of my Craigslist experience. I think a lot of people don't take their ads down after they sell and don't bother responding. But maybe this guy just didn't get my email yet.
...annoying when people don't respond or bother to take down ads after stuff sells, just lazy. If you use FB, the marketplace works fairly well. I've had good luck buying/selling on there. Good luck!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah Craigslist can be sketchy but I wouldn't have a facebook account if someone held a gun to my head.
I ended up finding a 2017 TW in Maine. Low miles, a few decent accessories, first service completed, etc. Bike is like brand new. I've been riding the hell out of it since I picked it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts