TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,793 Posts
Dallas Area
Be very diligent and careful of scams when buying or selling!!! The best bet is to hope for a well-established long-time forum member to see if they have one for sale. Also, watch eBay.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I just bought a 2021 or 2022(forgot) muffler on ebay. Llooked brand spanking new. I put it on my 1989 and it fits for the most part. I just need to make one little adapter bracket for the middle bolt hold. Just make an ebay save search with tw200 exhaust used and also the part number and you'll get a good deal eventually

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
I've got an original 2019 muffler. It was the first one made for that year, crafted by the designer of the TW himself at Yamaha, forged in only the finest of steel, cold rolled by hand in the Yamaha blacksmith shop in the back of their motorcycle factory.

The data sheet said it took him 3 years to construct with a team of Soshu master sword makers, he didn't sleep the entire three years while he constructed the muffler.

He left a tag on the muffler that was still there when I bought it, it was written in Egyptian Latin and it said:

"With this muffler... your engine will breathe fire... I'm gonna take my lunch break now."

I couldn't let something like this go for any less than $25,000.00

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Listen, I showed this to my guy. He's a big expert in medieval motorcycle parts. Said best I can do on it is forty bucks. You know, I gotta prep it for sale, I gotta sit on it until it sells... I have costs you know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got an original 2019 muffler. It was the first one made for that year, crafted by the designer of the TW himself at Yamaha, forged in only the finest of steel, cold rolled by hand in the Yamaha blacksmith shop in the back of their motorcycle factory.

The data sheet said it took him 3 years to construct with a team of Soshu master sword makers, he didn't sleep the entire three years while he constructed the muffler.

He left a tag on the muffler that was still there when I bought it, it was written in Egyptian Latin and it said:

"With this muffler... your engine will breathe fire... I'm gonna take my lunch break now."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'LL TAKE THREE!!!!

·
Administrator
6,896 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
I have someone that have this for sale in good condition pm [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh good, we are always looking for people with friends that pedal TW 200 parts, he/she got any other good stuff? I know someone on here who needs a left mirror.

Also, do you take Venmo? Or should we just cut to the chase and you ask for my social security and bank account number?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am looking to buy a replacement muffler for my '01 Tdub. The og muffler was rotting on the inside.
Well, at least it is NotCal.

Now if you go back and edit it, I will look like an even bigger idiot than I am.
Tanks. I’m all thumbs. I’ll forego the edit. I do have neighbors here who wish they were from NotCal. (I kinda wish they were, too). The name might catch on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts