TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a Yamaha dealership and fell in love with this bike, but the freight cost and sales men just gave me a bad taste for new. I'm looking to purchase a tw200 as a first bike and living in the country it would be perfect. I am a motivated cash buyer. Let me know if your in the Harrisburg, Pa area and are looking to part with your tw. This is just a repost, wanted to a add my region in the title. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got a really nice 2008 TW 200 with 2680 miles on it all original with a new rear rack still in the box.

$3100 tyd

Dewayne Martin

·
Registered
166 Posts
TW200 (7).JPG I've got a 2013 with 1550 original miles and some nice doo dads for $3250 OBO, in Chicago. I'll split the shipping with you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The bike has larger foot pegs, headlight mesh guard, MSR shifter, Yamaha OEM rear rack, trickle charger pig tail, auxiliary driving lights, 12v/USB charger, saddle bags for gas tank. Can't throw my leg over. Awaiting knee replacement.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all of your responses, I would really like to keep search local in state so I could test ride and visually inspect. Thank you everyone

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey everyone, still searching for a local tw200 around harrisburg, pa. If anyone comes across one, let me know. Greatly appreciated!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts