TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a Yamaha dealership and fell in love with this bike, but the freight cost and sales men just gave me a bad taste for new. I'm looking to purchase a tw200 as a first bike and living in the country it would be perfect. I am a motivated cash buyer. Let me know if your in the Harrisburg, Pa area and are looking to part with your tw. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the response. I was really looking for something not too modified, i did see one that just sold that looked perfect haha, Ill keep checking and i'm sure ill be part of this community!! Thanks

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Thank you for the response. I was really looking for something not too modified, i did see one that just sold that looked perfect haha, Ill keep checking and i'm sure ill be part of this community!! Thanks
You are already a part of this community!!! No purchase necessary. It is in the fine print when you joined;)

Tom

·
Registered
486 Posts
2003 Yamaha TW200

"For Sale: I have a 2003 Yamaha TW200 with 1884 miles on the odometer. I am the third owner. When I bought it in 2011, it only had 219 miles on it. I changed the tires from knobby off road to street tires at about 500 miles. I still have the knobby tires (original to the bike) they have been garage kept and are still in good shape. I changed the sprocket and chain to gain speed. The chain is an O ring chain. I added a cycle rack rear rack and a Jimbo windshield. I still have the original chain and sprocket. The bike runs very well. I switched to non-ethanol gas two years ago. The carberator was rebuilt when I first got the bike. It has been well maintained and not ridden much or at highway speeds. The asking price is $2000 firm. Please reply if interested. It is located in Bellwood PA."

Not mine, but looks like a nice deal for anyone up that way.
This is the one posted elsewhere

Mark F.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
That's a good price for that bike.. if it's available, grab it. :)

Rob

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just sold it! That's ok though I'm sure ill find the perfect tw200 in time. Thanks for everyone's help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts