TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A lot of people bought the old Yamaha kick starter kits that came with the XT225 kick arm and they swapped out the TW200 kick crank boss and had the XT225 crank boss as a left over paper weight. I threw away tons of them myself but now I'm in need of a few so pls PM if you have any I'll buy them and pay postage thanks!

I's also buy complete XT225 kick start lever assemblies if you have one (or more)
XT225-Kick-Crank-Boss (1).JPG XT225-Kick-Crank-Boss (2).JPG XT225-Kick-Crank-Boss.JPG

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Hi PlacerLode,

I know that I have at least two, and possibly a few more, of these XT/TTR225 kick crank bosses.

Let me know what these might be worth to you, or if you might be willing to trade for that XT250 rear brake caliper that you have.

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm open for offers on the crank bosses etc they are not mission critical to me so I don't want to take out a mortgage for them :)

RE the Rear disc conversion parts I have purchased most of my stuff new from Partzilla so I have quite a bit of loot tied up in the project and I really want to see it through but if I get any duplicates I'll send them your way no charge but other than that one deal we saw on Feebay I haven't found any others yet so the conversion will cost multiple hundreds of dollars if we have to source everything new. I am not impressed with the factory rear drum even with a stock tire so the disc is well worth the effort to me.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm open for offers on the crank bosses etc they are not mission critical to me so I don't want to take out a mortgage for them :)

RE the Rear disc conversion parts I have purchased most of my stuff new from Partzilla so I have quite a bit of loot tied up in the project and I really want to see it through but if I get any duplicates I'll send them your way no charge but other than that one deal we saw on Feebay I haven't found any others yet so the conversion will cost multiple hundreds of dollars if we have to source everything new. I am not impressed with the factory rear drum even with a stock tire so the disc is well worth the effort to me.
waiting to see how this pans out. How I'd like to have a rear disc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts