TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Warn 3.5" Fog Lights

3801 Views 15 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  mattmus4357
Hey guys, I've tried using the search function and couldn't find much. I'm considering purchasing two Warn W350F 3.5" fog lights to put on the front forks in place of the reflectors. I'll wire them to a switch on the handlebars. They're 55w lights, so would they draw to much electricity while the bike is running? They won't be on all the time, just on some of the dark backroads/trails that I ride. Thanks in advance!
1 - 2 of 16 Posts
Here is a comparison of the Light setup i put on my 07. There is also a link on this link to the install and details of what lights i used. This light setup should work on a 01 an newer bike. I have ridden over an hour with all the light on and ive let it idle for 10-15 minutes on a cool night with a voltmeter hooked up and it never dipped below 14v while idling and 14.3-14.5 when riding.

http://tw200forum.com/index.php?/to...otos/page__p__45322__fromsearch__1#entry45322
If i would have seen motomondos before i go my setup i probably would have gave them a shot. I seen them about a week after my lights arrived. I cant complain though. Ive been very happy with the output of these lights.
1 - 2 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.