TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And buy things you never knew existed!

At Moab fellow forum member TW200 ADV had a nifty little Honda TLR200 street legal trials bike he was riding around the camp it was really unusual and decided I'd like to have one if I could ever find one and I did in The Dalles OR. On the way I passed a little podunk bike shop with a 2014 TW with 300 miles out front with a for sale sign on it and their price was right so it followed me home too! Heres the view overlooking the Columbia River Gorge near The Dalles OR at the Rewona overlook
SAM_5963.JPG SAM_5960.JPG SAM_5962.JPG

·
Registered
425 Posts
And buy things you never knew existed!

At Moab fellow forum member TW200 ADV had a nifty little Honda TLR200 street legal trials bike he was riding around the camp it was really unusual and decided I'd like to have one if I could ever find one and I did in The Dalles OR. On the way I passed a little podunk bike shop with a 2014 TW with 300 miles out front with a for sale sign on it and their price was right so it followed me home too! Heres the view overlooking the Columbia River Gorge near The Dalles OR at the Rewona overlook
View attachment 31565 View attachment 31566 View attachment 31567
That is a fun road to just tool around on! Congrats on both bikes!

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
PlacerLode finds the nicest treasure!
Those Reflexes are very nice, and PlacerLode's looks like an extremely clean example.. They do get a little uncomfortable after thirty miles or so, the steep rake and subsequent squirrelly handling also keeps one alert in top gear. And should one not be alert try to drop it on the left side as the battery box on the right is a weak add-on Honda put together to turn unsold trials bikes into experimental early dual sport machines. So it is not a bike you will likely fall asleep on.
My Bro had one for many a year and it went on many an adventure. It now leads a new life as a beach cruiser in Baja California.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That US 30 scenic byway between The Dalles and Mosier would be a blast on a TW or any bike for that matter I had no idea that road even existed

The gent I got the TLR from lived right on US30 overlooking I-84 and the Columbia he has the nicest 5 acres with house and shop(s) I've ever seen totally paradise

The TLR has 468 miles and has all the rare stuff like the battery box and cover etc I doubt I'll ride it much it's more of a living room decoration for me

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
The 2014's are the best looking;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts